Thursday, August 26, 2010

HELL

never, in my entire life, have i felt so vulnerable and lost. i never looked at myself as a weakling, never found an excuse to be one. always think that i'm a strong girl.but today..is a revelation. I can be WEAK. INSECURE. LOST..i even thought i'd die among piles and piles of work. maybe it's PMS. yeah..screw PMS!but a deeper thought shoved my hormonal dysfunction away. you can't always blame the hormones.

it feels like the world has come crashing down on me. why now?why everything starts now?i tried to divert the thoughts to something else.FOOD.KOREAN DRAMAS. it just doesn't work. i just wished i have a guardian angel, whispering words of courage and sweeping all the headaches away.but then, having a guardian angel next to you would only mean one thing. YOU'RE DEAD. And in heaven. this..is HELL

No comments: