Monday, August 1, 2011

i guess it's been like centuries since i last dropped a piece of my mind here.it's not that i don't like writing..it's what we call a writer's block.and i frankly had that.a lot of times.i used to think that i should write for people to read,but somehow that didn't work out well for me.

so now i'm gonna write for ME.if you people can relate or just feel like stopping by my blog,i definitely won't mind.comment, but don't criticize.writing is a privacy.whatever you wanna do with it,it's your own bloody business.as long as it doesn't hurt or destroy other people.

i admit my previous entries did have some bitchy words, meant for bitchy people.so if you're not the one i mentioned or will mention in my later posts(if i'm gonna write about one), then please,oh please don't mind about it.okay?

now i'm back to level zero since it's my first entry after a hiatus, plus currently it's ramadan(the blessed and blissful month for Muslims)..so i'll start with a nice note.^_^

No comments: