Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Going high on chocolates!




i LOVE chocolates!i can have a blast eating them alone, all day long!i know some people are allergic to chocolates, which is a pity, but hey,sometimes giving them to someone you care makes you feel a lot better than having them for yourself..


Earlier this week i had chocolates raining on me..bars after bars,balls after balls!all because of one little punishment i gave to my students last week.i jokingly told them to buy me chocolates if they get a certain low mark in their mock grammar test (well,i guess i gave off that serious look..hoho!), but they ended up REALLY buying them for me!i'm LOVING these kids to death!mmuahaha!

These adorable kids are a treasure to keep.i'm not saying this because they stuffed me with chocolates,but because they are truly cute, and they listen to me well.i always have fun going into their classes, and whenever i'm upset, they blow it away in a jiffy!


Their antics and differences..are like the various flavours and shapes of chocolates.The more you have them, the more you savour them!

No comments: